Sexual & Reproductive Health
We believe access to compassionate, accurate, high-quality healthcare should be available to everyone. Tapestry provides safe spaces in all four counties of Western Mass where anyone can receive the care they need without fear of judgement or stigma.
Tapestry’s Sexual & Reproductive Health services are by appointment, except for pregnancy testing, HIV testing and Plan B. We encourage you to call ahead, as you may find it more convenient to schedule an appointment.
We welcome walk-in clients up to an hour before clinic sessions end.
- Birth control options
- Pregnancy testing
- STI testing and treatment
- HIV testing
- PrEP HIV prevention medication
- Hepatitis C testing
- Emergency contraception
- Family planning counseling
- Breast cancer screening
- Pap smears
- Pelvic exams
- HPV vaccine (Gardasil)
- Gender Affirming Hormone Therapy (Greenfield only)
Who We Serve:
- Everyone is eligible to receive our services, regardless of age, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, income or immigration status.
We offer free and sliding scale services for people who do not have, or can not use their health insurance plan to access care.