Telehealth now available!
Call for a virtual appointment
We believe access to compassionate, accurate, high-quality healthcare should be available to everyone. Tapestry provides safe spaces in all four counties of Western Mass where anyone can receive the care they need without fear of judgement or stigma.
MassHealth Standard and other insurances accepted. We offer sliding-scale services for people who do not have, or can not safely use their health insurance plan to access care. No one is turned away.
All services are confidential. We do not report to police or immigration.
- Contactless barrier methods (external/internal condom) pick-up available at all sites
- Birth control options (long-acting reversible contraception to barrier methods)
- Pregnancy testing
- STI testing, including HIV and HCV testing
- STI treatment
- HIV testing
- PrEP HIV prevention medication
- Hepatitis C testing
- Emergency Contraception
- Family planning counseling
- Breast cancer screening
- Referrals for mammograms
- Pap smears
- Pelvic exams
- Referrals for colposcopies
- HPV vaccines (Gardasil)
- Gender affirming hormone therapy
- MOUD (medications for opioid use disorder )
- Medication Abortion (Abortion Pill)
Who we serve:
- Everyone is eligible for our services, regardless of age, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, income or immigrations status.
Information on Insurance
- Tapestry accepts most insurance plans including MassHealth; if you have a specific question about coverage, call your insurance company or the Tapestry clinic where you will be receiving services. Be sure to bring your insurance card to your appointment.
- If you do not wish to use your insurance, we offer reduced cost services based on income and family size. Payment plans are available.
- If you are uninsured or can’t use your insurance because of an unsafe situation, we offer reduced-to-no cost services based on income and family size.
Health Clinic Locations:
Wednesdays from 1pm-6pm
Patient Forms and Information
For your convenience, we have supplied our general information and patient forms below. If you wish, click on the link below, print, complete the form, and bring it with you to your appointment. Printing them, filling them out and bringing them with you will allow us to attend to your medical needs more quickly than completing them on your arrival.