WIC: Food Access & Family Nutrition
GOOD FOOD AND A WHOLE LOT MORE!
Access to healthy food is a basic human right and an important aspect of health. Our WIC programs provide personalized nutrition education, access to healthy foods, 24/7 breastfeeding support and serve as a connection point for other services that benefit the whole family’s right to be healthy.
Currently, all of Tapestry WIC’s services are available by phone or online only. Please call the office nearest you for more information.
All services are confidential. We do not report to police or immigration.
- Free WIC pre-paid cards to buy healthy foods
- 24/7 breastfeeding support programs
- Farmers market coupons
- Personalized nutrition education
- Immunization screening & referrals
- Referrals for medical & dental care
- Referrals for health insurance enrollment
- Referrals for child-care, housing and fuel assistance
Who we serve:
- Families with children under 5
- LGBTQ+ families with children under 5
- Single parents (of all genders) with children under 5
- People who are pregnant, breastfeeding or postpartum
- Grandparents, foster families and legal guardians with children under 5 years old
Everyone is eligible for our services, regardless of age, race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, income or immigrations status. To participate in Tapestry’s WIC programs, families must meet the income eligibility guidelines set by the state of Massachusetts. To check your eligibility and enroll, click below.
Tapestry WIC Locations:
Monday – Friday from 9:00am to 5:00pm
1st Saturday every month from 9:00am to 12:00pm