WIC: Food Access, Nutrition Education and Breastfeeding Support
GOOD FOOD AND A WHOLE LOT MORE!
Access to healthy foods a basic human right and an important aspect of health. Our WIC programs provide personalized nutrition education, access to healthy foods, 24/7 breastfeeding support programs and an access point for other services that benefit the whole family’s right to be healthy.
- Free WIC pre-paid card to buy healthy food
- 24/7 breastfeeding support
- Farmers market coupons
- Immunization screenings & referrals
- Personalized nutrition education
- Referrals for medical & dental care
- Referrals for health insurance enrollment
- Referrals for child-care, housing, and fuel assistance
Who We Serve:
- People who are pregnant, breastfeeding or postpartum
- Single parents with children under 5 years old
- Families with children under 5 years old
- LGBTQ+ families with children under 5 years old
- Grandparents, foster families and legal guardians with children under 5 year old
To participate in the programs, families must meet the income eligibility guidelines set by the state of Massachusetts.