Tapestry believes that everyone has the right to define and express their sexual orientation and gender identity. We are committed to providing access to safe, inclusive spaces for people to receive compassionate, non-judgmental and culturally competent healthcare.
Tapestry provides various services specifically for the LGBTQ+ community including:
- Gender Affirming Hormone Therapy
- PrEP HIV prevention medication at all of our sexual and reproductive health clinics
- Navigational support and links to other LGBTQ+ specific services
- Comprehensive, LGBTQ+ inclusive, consent-focused sexual education
- Peer support groups for sexual and reproductive health
- LGBTQ+ youth suicide prevention and resilience workshops