Trabaje con Nosotros
Tapestry se compromete a proporcionar alta calidad, cuidado compasivo y basado en la comunidad a todas las personas en nuestra región, incluyendo los más vulnerables. Nos apasiona proporcionar sin prejuicios servicios de salud, acceso sexual y reproductivo y la eliminación de la jeringa, la prevención y la educación de la sobredosis, el apoyo y prevención del VIH +, y la nutrición familiar de WIC.
Si usted está interesado en formar parte de un equipo diverso centrado en proporcionar atención de salud innovadora, de primera línea, por favor revise las siguientes ofertas de trabajo y aplique enviado su carta de presentación y resumé a [email protected] o por correo a:
A la atención de: Departamento de Recursos Humanos
296 Nonotuck Street, 2nd Floor
Florence, MA 01062
Tapestry ofrece un paquete de beneficios integrales para los empleados elegibles, que incluye: médico, dental, visión, FSA, LTD/ADD/seguro de vida100% pagado por el empleador, remisión de matrícula y un Programa de Asistencia al Empleado,
Tapestry es un empleador de Acción Afirmativa/Igualdad de Oportunidades.
Syringe Access Program Manager
40 hours per week
Northampton and Greenfield
Under the direction of the Director of HIV Health and Prevention, the Syringe Access Program Manager supervises and evaluates the day to day operational activities of the Tapestry’s Syringe Access Program sites in Northampton and Greenfield. The main duties include ensuring quality service delivery, client satisfaction and maintenance of the facilities. The position also includes representing the agency in the community and promoting the programs and services of the agency.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Two years supervisory experience in health or human services
- Strong background in public health and social work
- Two years’ experience with HIV prevention programming required
- Excellent writing skills
- Experience with substance abuse and knowledge of HIV/AIDS prevention principles
- Valid Mass driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Working understanding of Harm Reduction principles and practice
- Knowledge of addiction theory and substance abuse treatment modalities
- Supports the mission and goals of the agency
Preferred Experience, Skills, Education:
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Social Work or related field
- Bilingual in Spanish strongly preferred
- Experience in budget management
- Experience in grant writing
- Individuals in recovery strongly encouraged to apply
Health Services Counselor/ Medical Counselor
24 Hours per Week
Under the direction of the Health Services Manager, the Health Services Counselor/ Medical Counselor will be responsible for working as part of a team to provide sexual and reproductive health care to our culturally diverse clientele. Primary duties will include: patient education, scheduling and registration, medical record management, specimen collection and preparation, and providing referrals.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Associates college degree or certified medical assistant
- One year of relevant work experience
- A warm, calm personable approach
- Ability to work with a diverse clientele and staff
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates experiences with computers (Microsoft Word)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to provide high-quality non-judgmental services
Preferred Experience, Skills and Education:
- Previous health education counseling experience or work in health care setting
- Bi-lingual Spanish/English
- Bachelor’s degree
- Interest in family planning and/or sexual and reproductive health
Substitute Clinician (NP/PA/CNM) – Western MA
We are currently seeking Substitute Clinicians (NP, PA, CNM) to fill in at our various sites throughout Western MA. Locations include: Holyoke, Springfield, Northampton, Greenfield and Pittsfield. Hours, locations and frequency will vary based on need. No minimum required sub hours per month and the ability to travel to all sites is not necessary. Travel reimbursement is provided.
Minimum required qualifications: NP/PA/CNM License to practice in the state of Massachusetts, board certified, ability to work with diverse clientele and staff, good interpersonal skills, and a team mentality is a must! At least one year of clinical experience and knowledge of women’s health care is required.
Compensation: $35.00 per hour
No phone calls please.
*In this position, there is potential exposure to bloodborne pathogens.
If you are interested in volunteering at Tapestry, please complete and submit the Tapestry Volunteer Application for review. For any questions related to volunteering at the agency, please contact us at [email protected] or (413) 586-2016.
Special Projects Volunteer- Client Educational Materials
8-10 hours per week
The Special Project Volunteer- Client Educational Materials will assist with the review and revision of client educational materials, specifically Client Information Sheets. To meet requirements of Title X grantees through the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services’ Office of Population Affairs, all informational and educational material must be reviewed by Tapestry’s Information and Education Committee. The Special Project Volunteer will check all Client Information Sheets for accuracy and make alterations where necessary in preparation for review by Tapestry’s Medical Director and the committee. Volunteers for this special project will devote considerable time to researching medical conditions and treatments and reformatting existing Client Information Sheets.
- Associates Degree or two years of higher education
- Previous experience in health care
- Previous experience in sexual and reproductive health care preferred
- Strong research abilities
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Microsoft Word
- Comfortable with sexual and reproductive health topics