In addition to providing life-saving and life-changing care, at the heart of our agency is a desire to educate and empower people to speak out and make a difference in their community. We believe that our communities are stronger when all of our voices are heard.
Below are ways you can get involved in the issues we work on: sexual and reproductive health, HIV/AIDS, opioid overdose awareness and prevention, and nutrition for women, infants, and children (WIC).
Follow us on social media for the most current news and events related to our work.
• 4513-1000 Family Planning Services
• 4530-9000 Teen Pregnancy Prevention
• 4512-0103 HIV/AIDS/Hepatitis C
• An Act Relative to Advancing Contraception Coverage (SD 939, HD 450)
• An Act Relative to Healthy Youth (SD 912, HD 2653)
• An Act to Protect Access to Confidential Healthcare (SD 1174, HD 3059)
Project ABLE Lobby Day
Mark your calendars for Friday, April 14, 2017 at the Massachusetts State House in Boston.
Come speak out to support funding for HIV/AIDS and hepatitis C services. More details to come.